Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Chelsea [Premier League] Sun 20th Oct @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 18th of October and on this date LFC's match record is P21 W8 D6 L7

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2478257 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,128 posts | 2866 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #23207: Sep 29, 2024 06:48:28 pm

Please please Pj and don’t say the charity shield
       :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      Norfolk Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,200 posts | 538 
      Reply #23208: Sep 29, 2024 06:49:35 pm
      Keith,  you take it well fella, all credit to you.
      Harsh red in my opinion but Bruno as good a player when on his game is such a tw*t the rest of the time.

Expect Red Cafe is going into meltdown tonight
       :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      Kurt Cocaine
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,210 posts | 215 
      Reply #23209: Sep 29, 2024 06:53:14 pm
      Sending you a cyber hug Keith XxXX
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,128 posts | 2866 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #23210: Sep 29, 2024 06:54:37 pm
      Keith,  you take it well fella, all credit to you.
      Harsh red in my opinion but Bruno as good a player when on his game is such a tw*t the rest of the time.

Expect Red Cafe is going into meltdown tonight
       :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Getting use to it mate since Fergie retired.  I can’t go on Redcafe but I will say this, it’s never as toxic as when you lot lose. You lads want to knock fcuk out of each other 😂
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,128 posts | 2866 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #23211: Sep 29, 2024 06:56:09 pm
      Sending you a cyber hug Keith XxXX

Yeah right, you’re fcuking loving it. 😂
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,870 posts | 3840 
      Reply #23212: Sep 29, 2024 07:10:21 pm
      Please please Pj and don’t say the charity shield
       :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

? What ?

I said why 2 ie why just the 2 years in response to a post about since Ferguson left
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,128 posts | 2866 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #23213: Sep 29, 2024 07:20:49 pm
      ? What ?

I said why 2 ie why just the 2 years in response to a post about since Ferguson left

Course you did.
      Millsy75
      • Forum Sami Hyypia

• 475 posts | 78 
      Reply #23214: Sep 29, 2024 07:23:48 pm
      Getting use to it mate since Fergie retired.  I can’t go on Redcafe but I will say this, it’s never as toxic as when you lot lose. You lads want to knock fcuk out of each other 😂
      we love each other Keith really, we're just so passionate for success😂😂
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,870 posts | 3840 
      Reply #23215: Sep 29, 2024 07:27:48 pm

Yep hence why the post said

Why 2 ? 🤷‍♂️
      bigbob75
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,316 posts | 298 
      • Let's talk about six
      Reply #23216: Sep 29, 2024 07:29:51 pm
      Poor Keith 😂
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,128 posts | 2866 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #23217: Sep 29, 2024 07:32:03 pm
      we love each other Keith really, we're just so passionate for success😂😂

Nothing wrong with that la
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,128 posts | 2866 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #23218: Sep 29, 2024 07:32:42 pm

20 Bob  in your pocket at this rate 😂
      bigbob75
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,316 posts | 298 
      • Let's talk about six
      Reply #23219: Sep 29, 2024 07:34:03 pm
      20 Bob  in your pocket at this rate 😂

Sorry mate, could turn even worse for you this season 😬
      The-AllMightyReds
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,420 posts | 521 
      • In Klopp I trust
      Reply #23220: Sep 29, 2024 07:35:01 pm
      If they stick to the plan, I'm sure they'll bounce back.
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,792 posts | 1757 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #23221: Sep 29, 2024 08:08:22 pm
       :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Getting worse by the week and I bloody am loving it  :lmao: :lmao:  Keep the egg headed ten bob note in the job, he's doing a marvellous job of dragging them into a very deep black hole  ;D
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,177 posts | 5175 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #23222: Sep 29, 2024 09:15:21 pm
      Can’t believe all the love in for Keith, what the F**k is wrong with ppl, he’s a fat hairy arsed Manc wallowing in his club’s mediocrity, giving him cyber hugs and feeling sorry, only things I’m sending him is a sh*t load of dogs abuse and that’s me feeling sorry for the f***in dogs, but not greyhounds 🤣🤣, oh and did I mention he’s a Cnut too, a fat dirty Manc Cnut at that, 🤪🖕🤪🖕🏿🤪🖕🏾🤪🖕💋

Right, now that’s all the formalities are out of the way let’s get down to the serious sh*t, 😁

I don’t think I’ve seen a worse performance from the Scumsters since Ten Fags took the wheel, they were f***in woeful, worse than that even, we all like to take the piss especially me, and Keith bless him has to suffer like he’s never suffered before, I don’t feel sorry for him he’s a f***in grown man ffs, he knows full well his club are rock f***in bottom and kudos to him for absorbing all the sh*t he’s getting,

The board at that shitehole have to take the responsibility for their part in employing the hapless tw*t in the first instance, not Keith you understand 😁, but irrespective of their domestic cup wins they obviously have no f***in idea, it’s said they scoured all of Europe to find a replacement but decided to keep him at the wheel, so a real good vote of confidence right there then, so what kind of message does that actually say ? It says we were looking for someone to replace you but we come with no one stupid enough to relieve you of you’re duties ?

And now after yet another abject performance and £600m spent, and with a fully fit squad, his team are no nearer performing as a collective entity as when he first crossed the whitewash as Manager, indeed today’s sh*te show still showed that most in Red were still playing as individuals, yet another sad indictment of Ten Fags reign !!

Another question…..do you think those players believe in what he is saying , believe in his philosophy ??

Maybe it’s how he communicates, he comes across in the press like he’s picked up a English language phrase book about ten minutes before the interview, his speech is ragged at best and he speaks in broken sentences, so how the F**k does he get his instructions across to his players??

Think it’s safe to say he’s way way out of his depth, we’re looking at abyss depth here, next fixtures….Porto away, Villa away, Brentford home, Fenerbahce away, Wham away, Leicester home…..how many of them are they winning, without Bruno in the league fixtures??

Keith could be a recluse before the seasons end !! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Don’t ye just Love it though !!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

YNWA

__Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,342 posts | 578 
      Reply #23223: Sep 29, 2024 09:33:44 pm
      Will 12th Hag last the week?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 41,243 posts | 9027 
      Reply #23224: Sep 29, 2024 10:30:43 pm

After the Curtis Jones' one last year, probably, he kinda of slips with one foot and catches Maddison's ankle with his other foot, possible raking motion, contact rules etc, how diplomatic would you like me to be? :laugh:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 41,243 posts | 9027 
      Reply #23225: Sep 29, 2024 10:34:03 pm
      Can’t believe all the love in for Keith, what the F**k is wrong with ppl, he’s a fat hairy arsed Manc wallowing in his club’s mediocrity, giving him cyber hugs and feeling sorry, only things I’m sending him is a sh*t load of dogs abuse and that’s me feeling sorry for the f***in dogs, but not greyhounds 🤣🤣, oh and did I mention he’s a Cnut too, a fat dirty Manc Cnut at that, 🤪🖕🤪🖕🏿🤪🖕🏾🤪🖕💋

Right, now that’s all the formalities are out of the way let’s get down to the serious sh*t, 😁

I don’t think I’ve seen a worse performance from the Scumsters since Ten Fags took the wheel, they were f***in woeful, worse than that even, we all like to take the piss especially me, and Keith bless him has to suffer like he’s never suffered before, I don’t feel sorry for him he’s a f***in grown man ffs, he knows full well his club are rock f***in bottom and kudos to him for absorbing all the sh*t he’s getting,

The board at that shitehole have to take the responsibility for their part in employing the hapless tw*t in the first instance, not Keith you understand 😁, but irrespective of their domestic cup wins they obviously have no f***in idea, it’s said they scoured all of Europe to find a replacement but decided to keep him at the wheel, so a real good vote of confidence right there then, so what kind of message does that actually say ? It says we were looking for someone to replace you but we come with no one stupid enough to relieve you of you’re duties ?

And now after yet another abject performance and £600m spent, and with a fully fit squad, his team are no nearer performing as a collective entity as when he first crossed the whitewash as Manager, indeed today’s sh*te show still showed that most in Red were still playing as individuals, yet another sad indictment of Ten Fags reign !!

Another question…..do you think those players believe in what he is saying , believe in his philosophy ??

Maybe it’s how he communicates, he comes across in the press like he’s picked up a English language phrase book about ten minutes before the interview, his speech is ragged at best and he speaks in broken sentences, so how the F**k does he get his instructions across to his players??

Think it’s safe to say he’s way way out of his depth, we’re looking at abyss depth here, next fixtures….Porto away, Villa away, Brentford home, Fenerbahce away, Wham away, Leicester home…..how many of them are they winning, without Bruno in the league fixtures??

Keith could be a recluse before the seasons end !! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Don’t ye just Love it though !!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

YNWA

As much fun as it is working out the next bunch of candidates, for the long term effect, it's good for Utd to keep faith in the manager ;)
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,456 posts | 1311 
      Reply #23226: Sep 29, 2024 11:31:53 pm
      This is Man Utd blah blah blah the fans expect blah blah blah Ten Hag's at the wheel!!
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,278 posts | 484 
      Reply #23227: Sep 30, 2024 02:20:21 am
      hey Keith  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao

Bet you 20 quid I can laugh at your team longer ha ha just watched Match of the day.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      Kurt Cocaine
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,210 posts | 215 
      Reply #23228: Sep 30, 2024 09:17:21 am
      Here is a lovely little list - it's the number of times Man United have conceded three goals in a game since Fergie's retirement in 2013 -

Moyes - 5 times in 51 games (9.8%)
      Van Gaal - 8 times in 103 games (7.7%)
      Mourinho - 7 times in 144 games (4.9%)
      Solskjaer - 14 times in 168 games (8.3%)
      Ten Hag - 23 times in 123 games (18.7%)

Just beautiful.....
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,128 posts | 2866 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #23229: Sep 30, 2024 10:42:12 am
      hey Keith  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao

Bet you 20 quid I can laugh at your team longer ha ha just watched Match of the day.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I cant get the courage up   to watching it.  ;D

Quick Reply