Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Bmouth [Premier League] Sat 21st Sep @ 3:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 21st of September and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W16 D3 L7

NESV/Fenway Sports Group: Owners of LFC

Read 2931977 times
      Kurt Cocaine
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,128 posts | 203 
      Re: NESV/Fenway Sports Group: Owners of LFC
      Reply #35443: Aug 21, 2024 02:37:47 pm
      Can we put to bed now all the ramblings and negative overtones over our owners, I know I’m not wrong when I say we are in very good hands,
      They know what they want for us as a club and have given us everything you’d expect, and if it weren’t for those cheating Cnut sand dancin camel jockey fuckwits over at the Emptihad we’d have won a lot more,

I also know that FSG are not everyone’s cup of tea, but seriously ask yourself, what the F**k do you want ??

We are not in the financial sh*te other worldy clubs are in, we do not fall foul of Financial irregularities, we despite being in transition still challenge for major honours both domestically and in Europe, and we will this season too, we still win trophies whilst bringing thru and playing kids from the academy, we can sell on some of those young talents for impressive amounts counted in MiÂŁÂŁions,

Now ask yourself another question, would you rather support a club that give you all of the above, or would you rather support those who lie and cheat their way to success, be under constant scrutiny from world governing bodies not to mention clubs in the same league, would you rather support a club that signs about 50 players and change yer manager every other season so that said manager hasn’t a f***in clue who his best X1 is at any given time until he himself is f***in sacked for not bringing the success that their fu**ed up owners have spent billions trying to achieve ..

…..Or would you rather support a club who has totally neglected their superstructure to a point where it’s gone beyond repair, fall under financial constraints continually, are consistently languishing in mid table obscurity, has a manager who is clearly out of his depth, will take years to simply catch up, and exists in past glories and flatter themselves in believing their still a global entity….

Then there is us…..This Means More !!!

YNWA

Exactly Billy, good post...

F$G  #WeHaveComeNotToPay
      « Last Edit: Aug 22, 2024 06:52:31 am by Kurt Cocaine »
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,567 posts | 3798 
      Reply #35444: Aug 23, 2024 05:44:05 pm
      https://x.com/ptgorst/status/1826952635163037853?s=46&t=_4uI6CiVRqge8WqM7F37Iw

Not a fan of this

Think we shouldn’t going near any betting companies

Big gambling issues within the sport
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,945 posts | 5194 
      Reply #35445: Aug 23, 2024 05:59:27 pm

Not a fan of this

Agree.

We shouldn't have and shouldn't need an 'official betting partner'.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,567 posts | 3798 
      Reply #35446: Aug 23, 2024 06:02:26 pm
      Agree.

Agate seeing what’s happened with the likes of Toney etc then clubs imo shouldn’t be allowed do have any level of “partnerships” or sponsership from betting companies
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,425 posts | 1288 
      Reply #35447: Aug 23, 2024 06:21:53 pm
      You might say they've cashed out.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,714 posts | 1621 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #35448: Aug 23, 2024 06:35:16 pm

Not a fan of this

Yup. Not a good move at all. Not a good look.

waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 38,306 posts | 7313 
      Reply #35449: Aug 23, 2024 06:42:00 pm
      Yeah Walton. Well aware of that. Usualy the place to discuss and opinionate on topics. Not make sh*t up 🤷‍♂️

Then 75% of posts should be deleted by that criteria. One man's sh*te is another's opinion.
      Fsg are pissing on our legs and telling us it's raining. The world is a big place we have dedicated staff who have apparently over ÂŁ100mil fora no6 and we got Endo
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,994 posts | 2855 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #35450: Aug 23, 2024 06:59:08 pm

Not a fan of this

In my trade we don't call them Ladcrooks for nothing.  :f_steam: Robbin kunts
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 32,036 posts | 6624 
      Reply #35451: Aug 23, 2024 07:07:57 pm
      Agree.

Do we have an official beer? Can't see that it's any different (or any better mind you).

srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,945 posts | 5194 
      Reply #35452: Aug 23, 2024 07:11:30 pm
      Do we have an official beer? Can't see that it's any different (or any better mind you).

Interesting point mate. I'm not sure if we do but we did used to have close ties with Carlsberg.

The gambling in football and the amount of advertising in game, TV adverts etc seem way way more than alcohol but again it could be I'm paying more attention to that.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,994 posts | 2855 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #35453: Aug 23, 2024 07:12:10 pm

Do you have Ladcrooks in the states?
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,567 posts | 3798 
      Reply #35454: Aug 23, 2024 07:19:38 pm
      Interesting point mate. I'm not sure if we do but we did used to have close ties with Carlsberg.

The gambling in football and the amount of advertising in game, TV adverts etc seem way way more than alcohol but again it could be I'm paying more attention to that.

Carlsberg are still a partner of the club and have been for years

Alcohol adverts etc have reduced over the years

srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,945 posts | 5194 
      Reply #35455: Aug 23, 2024 07:22:42 pm
      Carlsberg are still a partner of the club and have been for years

Alcohol adverts etc have reduced over the years

That's my initial thoughts. I don't recall being bombarded with alcohol adverts every five seconds during football but betting ads are ridiculous
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,238 posts | 548 
      Reply #35456: Aug 23, 2024 07:29:59 pm
      Was on ladbrokes earlier and seen that we were their patrners along the top bar of the site.

Don't mind it. Grown adults should be allowed to gamble. Hoping they offer some boosted odds for our games!
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 32,036 posts | 6624 
      Reply #35457: Aug 23, 2024 08:26:22 pm
      Do you have Ladcrooks in the states?

Betting really hasn't been a thing here much as it was banned for a long time. States are starting to open up now, sportsbetting here in Florida recently got passed so you are seeing it more, but only a few outfits that I'm aware of.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,994 posts | 2855 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #35458: Aug 23, 2024 09:14:16 pm
      Betting really hasn't been a thing here much as it was banned for a long time. States are starting to open up now, sportsbetting here in Florida recently got passed so you are seeing it more, but only a few outfits that I'm aware of.

They really are the scum of the earth, I’ve worked with them so know how crooked they’re. They can be crooked but the punter can’t.
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,660 posts | 1479 
      Reply #35459: Aug 23, 2024 09:24:00 pm
      Betting should arguable be treated the same way as tobacco. Never been a gambler, invested plenty but not out and out betting.Read plenty of stories whereby the betting company stalls at paying out big winners.

So don't approve of this latest sponsorship deal.
      Redinredout
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #35460: Aug 24, 2024 02:15:57 am
      Can anyone make any sense of this window? I'm struggling to understand the intentions of fsg by being the only team in Europe not to strengthen. We have become a weaker side. If JĂźrgen Klopp couldn't get this side to win the league Slot definitely won't.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,994 posts | 2855 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #35461: Aug 24, 2024 08:12:44 am
      Can anyone make any sense of this window? I'm struggling to understand the intentions of fsg by being the only team in Europe not to strengthen. We have become a weaker side. If JĂźrgen Klopp couldn't get this side to win the league Slot definitely won't.

Pretty  simple really, youve fcuking bought no one. 😂
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,479 posts | 1566 
      Reply #35462: Aug 24, 2024 12:14:10 pm

Not a fan of this

Agree whole heartedly. ban all advertising for gambling on any level. The misery it causes in imeasureable.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 41,095 posts | 8982 
      Reply #35463: Aug 24, 2024 12:58:55 pm

Carlsberg and that tastes like sh*te.

Much prefer the San Miguel they have on tap.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 41,095 posts | 8982 
      Reply #35464: Aug 24, 2024 01:00:42 pm

Oh you're one of them crying virgins?

Klopp didn't win it, so Slot can't.

Do us a favour and F**k off with that loser mentality.
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,801 posts | 922 
      Reply #35465: Aug 24, 2024 01:21:14 pm
      FSG are basically the holding company with LFC as one of their many assets. They put the running of the football club in the hands of trusted professionals and broadly speaking leave it to them. The football club identified a target and made efforts to bring him in (Martin Zubimendi)..who, as was his choice decided not to come here.
      Your statement about Slot, in comparison to Klopp is both defeatist and nonsensical.

Quick Reply