Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Forest [Premier League] Sat 14th Sep @ 3:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 8th of September and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W9 D6 L9

Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)

Read 524063 times
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,484 posts | 3492 
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)
      Reply #5267: Sep 04, 2023 06:13:18 pm
      He is now less than 50 wins shy of the great Bob Paisley as Liverpool manager.

Bob won 308 of 535 matches, Jürgen has 269 in his 437 Liverpool games.

We all know (or should know) what Bob Paisley means to this club and what he achieved throughout his managerial career, so for Jürgen to be even close to the great man is testament to what a job the German has done since becoming Scouse.

Jürgen Klopp - I'm F***ing glad you're a Red.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,578 posts | 1012 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press and F**k
      Reply #5268: Sep 04, 2023 07:08:40 pm
      I will second that
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 38,225 posts | 7293 
      Reply #5269: Sep 10, 2023 11:26:29 am
      just watching a much younger looking Jürgen destroy the 2019/2020 season on SKY. we were like animals that season packs of Wolves all over the pitch and I think Jürgen sees this team in the same light.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,451 posts | 1557 
      Reply #5270: Sep 10, 2023 11:40:32 pm
      Herr Flick has been sacked after Germany lost 4-1 to Japan.
      Need to lock Jürgen in his office and turn the phones off 😬
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 38,225 posts | 7293 
      Reply #5271: Sep 11, 2023 10:28:04 am
      No way would Jürgen contemplate any approach about the Germany job he is just to entwined in the club
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,836 posts | 1884 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #5272: Sep 11, 2023 10:29:13 am
      He is now less than 50 wins shy of the great Bob Paisley as Liverpool manager.

Bob won 308 of 535 matches, Jürgen has 269 in his 437 Liverpool games.

We all know (or should know) what Bob Paisley means to this club and what he achieved throughout his managerial career, so for Jürgen to be even close to the great man is testament to what a job the German has done since becoming Scouse.

Jürgen Klopp - I'm F***ing glad you're a Red.

Indeed.

Long may it continue
      ruthcity
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,940 posts | 1481 
      Reply #5273: Sep 11, 2023 11:41:05 am
      No way would Jürgen contemplate any approach about the Germany job he is just to entwined in the club

We are the best club and nowhere else is better than being here.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,066 posts | 3979 
      Reply #5274: Sep 11, 2023 02:38:51 pm
      Jürgen has been offered the job consistently while at Anfield from day 1, he has consistently refused the post!
      This is yet more bullshit from the manc press.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,066 posts | 3979 
      Reply #5275: Sep 11, 2023 02:42:12 pm
      Where the F**k are all the f***in neg heads now, come on where are you, sound like f***in Delia,Let’s be having you!!
       you lot who were chucking the f***in towel in before a ball was kicked, because we missed out on Caicedo, and then Lavia, the six out two in brigade, the FSG out gestapo, you know who you are, all gone quiet now aren’t you, pathetic!!!

Hahaha Lavia is injured again, some poach that was!
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 38,225 posts | 7293 
      Reply #5276: Sep 11, 2023 03:50:37 pm
      Where the F**k are all the f***in neg heads now, come on where are you, sound like f***in Delia,Let’s be having you!!
       you lot who were chucking the f***in towel in before a ball was kicked, because we missed out on Caicedo, and then Lavia, the six out two in brigade, the FSG out gestapo, you know who you are, all gone quiet now aren’t you, pathetic!!!

change your meds mate
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 41,028 posts | 8955 
      Reply #5277: Sep 11, 2023 08:01:36 pm

Or heed what he's saying. F**k the crying cu*ts!
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 38,225 posts | 7293 
      Reply #5278: Sep 12, 2023 12:24:33 pm
      hope Jürgen has some meds ready for Saturday to keep him calm Referee is Oliver and VAR Tierney now is that not the FA just be pure bred cu*ts.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 38,225 posts | 7293 
      Reply #5279: Sep 12, 2023 12:27:25 pm
      Or heed what he's saying. F**k the crying cu*ts!

since when is being concerned about the shambolic transfer window crying it was a f***in mess all over the place. I am a crying c**t then because I will continue to highlight the fuckup this ownership continues with and puts obstacles inhis way but if you think all is good carry on but this was an awful window which started well but then just turned into a circus.
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,185 posts | 530 
      Reply #5280: Sep 12, 2023 12:37:11 pm
      The window was a mess, definite issues that need to be sorted out for next Summer when Mo probably leaves and 100m is dropped into the accounts and a defence to restructure.

Been a good start to the season though and the new signings we have made look to have made us a better side. Mac Alister looks tidy and busy and Szobo looks an absolute beast. Gravenberch I think will need time and Endo looks like a squad filler.

It wasn't pretty but we have the makings of a decent side.

Club needs to decide a plan for Mo soon. Does he run down his contract and go for free the year after or do they take decent money and spend it on the defence?

Whatever the strategy let's hope they are making one  already.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,121 posts | 5142 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #5281: Sep 12, 2023 04:28:42 pm
      How can some of you be disappointed with our window, when (a) your happy with Macca, Szlobo, Endo, and Gravenberch, who we’ve yet to see in action, (b) FSG stumped up the dollar to get what Jürgen wanted, or as near as damn it,(c) we’ve made a excellent start, hit the ground running and are already in amongst it with us full of confidence, with a momentum in its infancy but a exciting vibrancy about us,

It’s not FSG’s nor Jürgen’s fault that two of his targets decided to be utter greedy bas**rds and chose money rather than the good of the game and playing under the best football manager on the planet as well as one of the world’s best clubs too,

We’ll never know but I’m not so sure had Caicedo or in fact the injured Lavia signed we would have had the same start, all speculation I guess but neither of those would have been in the right state of mind, nor would they have settled as quickly as Macca and Szlobo has, with the latter, we’ve seen how at ease both are with the system used with perhaps only Caicedo familiar with a similar system under de Zerbi,

So maybe the two greedy KUNTS by not signing was a blessing in disguise!!

YNWA
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,913 posts | 2851 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #5282: Sep 12, 2023 04:58:48 pm
      How can some of you be disappointed with our window, when (a) your happy with Macca, Szlobo, Endo, and Gravenberch, who we’ve yet to see in action, (b) FSG stumped up the dollar to get what Jürgen wanted, or as near as damn it,(c) we’ve made a excellent start, hit the ground running and are already in amongst it with us full of confidence, with a momentum in its infancy but a exciting vibrancy about us,

It’s not FSG’s nor Jürgen’s fault that two of his targets decided to be utter greedy bas**rds and chose money rather than the good of the game and playing under the best football manager on the planet as well as one of the world’s best clubs too,

We’ll never know but I’m not so sure had Caicedo or in fact the injured Lavia signed we would have had the same start, all speculation I guess but neither of those would have been in the right state of mind, nor would they have settled as quickly as Macca and Szlobo has, with the latter, we’ve seen how at ease both are with the system used with perhaps only Caicedo familiar with a similar system under de Zerbi,

So maybe the two greedy KUNTS by not signing was a blessing in disguise!!

YNWA

I was pleased by your transfer window!! The fact you didn’t get  Caicedo & Lavia put smile on my face. 😂 Well at least I thought it did, not so sure now. 🤔 Caicedo has had a disastrous start and currently not even showing he’s worth 50 million.

You could well be right based on first impressions Billy. I’ve also said repeatedly this window ( not that it means anything coming from a manc ) I don’t think FSG are in anyway at fault. Not sure why you mentioned Klopp maybe responsible but I didn’t even have him on the list as possible’s.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 38,225 posts | 7293 
      Reply #5283: Sep 12, 2023 06:56:08 pm
      I was pleased by your transfer window!! The fact you didn’t get  Caicedo & Lavia put smile on my face. 😂 Well at least I thought it did, not so sure now. 🤔 Caicedo has had a disastrous start and currently not even showing he’s worth 50 million.

You could well be right based on first impressions Billy. I’ve also said repeatedly this window ( not that it means anything coming from a manc ) I don’t think FSG are in anyway at fault. Not sure why you mentioned Klopp maybe responsible but I didn’t even have him on the list as possible’s.

FSG do the hiring and the firing and are ultimately responsible for the club an dhow it is managed. We started off with nearly 12 months of Bellingham hype and a bid that was apparently in excess of £80 mil was quickly withdrawn. Lavia was then the target but Southampton would not budge so they put in a record bid for a lad who had already committed himself to Chelsea and when that went tits up they lost out on the Soton lad who wasnt too pleased at being dropped then treated like a second class target if this isnt a shambles what the F**k is. In the end everyone is pleased very pleased with our three new signings but F**k me it was hard work.
      As far as these "good " owners are concerned have people forgot the ticket fiasco and the walk out then the LiverBird fiasco then the Furloughing of Staff then the Super league so I am not in the FSG luvvie camp I am a child of Shankly's era so I am not a f***in hypocrite worshiping Billionaries from a far of land
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,913 posts | 2851 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #5284: Sep 12, 2023 07:19:22 pm
      FSG do the hiring and the firing and are ultimately responsible for the club an dhow it is managed. We started off with nearly 12 months of Bellingham hype and a bid that was apparently in excess of £80 mil was quickly withdrawn. Lavia was then the target but Southampton would not budge so they put in a record bid for a lad who had already committed himself to Chelsea and when that went tits up they lost out on the Soton lad who wasnt too pleased at being dropped then treated like a second class target if this isnt a shambles what the F**k is. In the end everyone is pleased very pleased with our three new signings but F**k me it was hard work.
      As far as these "good " owners are concerned have people forgot the ticket fiasco and the walk out then the LiverBird fiasco then the Furloughing of Staff then the Super league so I am not in the FSG luvvie camp I am a child of Shankly's era so I am not a f***in hypocrite worshiping Billionaries from a far of land

I’m not saying FSG are good owners. They’re skint flints no doubt, all I’m saying is i don’t think it was really their fault you missed out on the said two players. Hell! (( God forbid if I was a Liverpool fan )) I’d want them out for a sugar daddy.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,366 posts | 3756 
      Reply #5285: Sep 12, 2023 07:20:16 pm

Still crying like a little tw*t about transfers and Bellingham , Lavia and Caciedo FFs

Get over sad man
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,121 posts | 5142 
      Reply #5286: Sep 12, 2023 07:25:53 pm

Just for the record, I was in no way blaming Klopp for what happened in the transfer window, I was simply pointing out that he and indeed FSG had no control over the thought processes of Caicedo or indeed Lavia, the fact that they & their greedy b***ard agents ramped up the financial advantages of Boely and his Billions to a point where FSG were not prepared to break their wage structure in favour of a player/s that didn’t have LFC as their preferred destination,

Both chose to go to that plastic entity only because of higher wages and not for their career advancement, the monies were made available to Jürgen to try and recruit Caicedo when he became available, a bid for Lavia was already on the table, albeit not close enough for Saints, digging their heels in for £50m, we should have just offered what they wanted initially before that plastic lot put their oar in, it then became apparent Caicedo was a main target and again despite the £110m put up by FSG, we were gazumped, by Boely’s billions, and subsequently Lavia too contracted the same greedy b***ard disease and became plastic too,

Every story has a silver lining, thinking back now, I think we dodged a bullet or two, time will deliver whether we absolutely did or not, but who the F**k cares now anyway, we don’t do greedy cnuts, or egoistic avarice F**k pigs at Anfield, we can hold our heads high, unlike others, especially plastic entities  !!

YNWA

As it turns out, we wouldn’t have had the services of Lavia he’s out injured, and Caicedo was not guaranteed to have settled as quick as Macca & Szlobo has,

CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,845 posts | 1411 
      Reply #5287: Sep 12, 2023 07:33:33 pm

After all these years how can you still not understand that FSG are not involved in player recruitment. They're not out there targeting and offering fees on midfielders for Liverpool, just like they're not looking for shortstops for the Red Sox or goalies for the Penguins (the other teams they own). There are football/operations people in charge of that. This isn't difficult.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,121 posts | 5142 
      Reply #5288: Sep 12, 2023 07:55:20 pm

Just for the record, I was in no way blaming Klopp for what happened in the transfer window, I was simply pointing out that he and indeed FSG had no control over the thought processes of Caicedo or indeed Lavia, the fact that they & their greedy b***ard agents ramped up the financial advantages of Boely and his Billions to a point where FSG were not prepared to break their wage structure in favour of a player/s that didn’t have LFC as their preferred destination,

Both chose to go to that plastic entity only because of higher wages and not for their career advancement, the monies were made available to Jürgen to try and recruit Caicedo when he became available, a bid for Lavia was already on the table, albeit not close enough for Saints, digging their heels in for £50m, we should have just offered what they wanted initially before that plastic lot put their oar in, it then became apparent Caicedo was a main target and again despite the £110m put up by FSG, we were gazumped, by Boely’s billions, and subsequently Lavia too contracted the same greedy b***ard disease and became plastic too,

Every story has a silver lining, thinking back now, I think we dodged a bullet or two, time will deliver whether we absolutely did or not, but who the F**k cares now anyway, we don’t do greedy cnuts, or egoistic avarice F**k pigs at Anfield, we can hold our heads high, unlike others, especially plastic entities  !!

YNWA

As it turns out, we wouldn’t have had the services of Lavia he’s out injured, and Caicedo was not guaranteed to have settled as quick as Macca & Szlobo has,

I’m not saying FSG are good owners. They’re skint flints no doubt, all I’m saying is i don’t think it was really their fault you missed out on the said two players. Hell! (( God forbid if I was a Liverpool fan )) I’d want them out for a sugar daddy.

Not that it concerns you Fat Lad, but FSG despite their tight arse behaviour i actually don’t mind them at all, yes they have fu**ed up now and then but for the most part they have been decent, I think ppl see what others are spending and think we should do the same, or hope for owners that can, a philosophy that eventually will bite them on the arse,
      You’re lot are in dire straits, the Glazers have spent more than most yet due to mis management and dodgy decisions can’t buy their way out of the sh*t your in, and are so desperate for a sugar daddy Billionaire so you can buy success too,

Our owners have extended our home to 61000 and when fully functional will increase match day revenue, they have built what Jürgen wanted, a state of the Art training facility and brought about a conveyor belt of talent and potentially more revenue thru sales from those who may not make it .

There isn’t a lot that we can complain about, poor mis judgement on their part perhaps on one or two occasions, their total misunderstanding of our fantastic match day fans, aka, ticket price fiasco, despite all of that they have delivered financially when needed, will continue to do so and they have kept us in the black, and apart from last season have challenged for titles and tin in the last 5/6 seasons !!

What’s not to like ?? 

YNWA
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 38,225 posts | 7293 
      Reply #5289: Sep 12, 2023 08:38:22 pm
      After all these years how can you still not understand that FSG are not involved in player recruitment. They're not out there targeting and offering fees on midfielders for Liverpool, just like they're not looking for shortstops for the Red Sox or goalies for the Penguins (the other teams they own). There are football/operations people in charge of that. This isn't difficult.

f***in hell how f***in dumb are you stupid question dumb as f***in sh*t. to coin an apt phrase even some one with the IQ of a worm can understand "the buck stops with them". They hire and they fire just as they did Kenny after two finals and a trophy for Brodge. you keep lauding these very wealthy men proves you know F**k all about the City or the club

Quick Reply