Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Bmouth [Premier League] Sat 21st Sep @ 3:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 19th of September and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W14 D7 L10

Pre-match: Manchester United v Liverpool; EPL, Sun 1st Sep, K.O. 16:00 BST

Read 3655 times
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,253 posts | 482 
      Re: Pre-match: Manchester United v Liverpool; EPL, Sun 1st Sep, K.O. 16:00 BST
      Reply #115: Sep 01, 2024 12:00:13 pm
      Can’t be giving you lot my tactics, you’ll counter accordingly 😂🖕😂
      :lmao: :lmao:

Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,778 posts | 1748 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #116: Sep 01, 2024 12:19:25 pm
      Come on Redmen lets smash these into oblivion in their own back yard and put them firmly in their place just like we did in pre-season.

Don't forget lads the match kicks off at 4 not half past  :kop5cf8koxp6:
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,138 posts | 5153 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #117: Sep 01, 2024 12:20:01 pm
      Don’t know if we have Billy but purely based on the first two games we’ve played it’s the first time in a while a little optimistic. All too often the last few years been dreading the tie coz fully expected to get beat.

Not for a second saying I’m right just feel a little more confident in a result of sorts, that was never the case previously. I stand by what I’ve said and don’t think you lads will fight for the title this year where you have the last 3/4 years.

I know that jury still out on 🦥 but until I see anything that resembles a Klopp I have to think positive. We beat you last year when we were sh*te, all I’m saying is I think we’re better than last year so that’s why just a little more hopeful today.

Ps… not forgetting the banter right you fuckwit 🖕🖕🖕

Here’s the rub fuckstick, you won’t see anything resembling Klopp, Jürgen has been and gone, we have a new kid on the block now and he nor anyone else would could or should resemble Jürgen Klopp, so you need to stop look for comparison’s that aren’t there, you lot are still looking for another Ferguson, and like Klopp he doesn’t exist either,

Arne Slot whilst inheriting Jürgen’s side is the only comparison you can make, but he will tweak it in his own ways/style and as far as man management is concerned he’ll have his own methods too, the positivity Jürgen instilled was special and we will miss that particular part of his management,

You won’t be the only one making similar comparisons, even amongst our own there will be plenty expecting the same as perhaps you do, but don’t hold yer Smelly horrible rancid Manc breath, ya pr**k cos that’ll be the end of ye and we’ll have no one else to laugh at , except if yer Blueshite !!
      🤣🖕🤣🖕🤣🖕🤣🖕🤣🖕😜🖕🏿

YNWA
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 41,084 posts | 8979 
      Reply #118: Sep 01, 2024 12:33:31 pm
      I’ll quote this for when we wup your arse. 😂

Anymore of your fans gonna make pricks of themselves celebrating like last season?
      The-AllMightyReds
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,217 posts | 483 
      • In Klopp I trust
      Reply #119: Sep 01, 2024 01:42:57 pm
      Have a very good feeling about this game.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 38,297 posts | 7312 
      Reply #120: Sep 01, 2024 02:15:56 pm

Same here I think the calmness Arne is bringing is showing on the pitch. Its different but winning is a beautiful thing how you get there is not as important as 3 points
      Tadders
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,839 posts | 582 
      Reply #121: Sep 01, 2024 02:21:29 pm
      We didn't beat anyone of note away from home last season in the league....this will be a great start for Arne if we can pull this off
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,638 posts | 1027 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press and F**k
      Reply #122: Sep 01, 2024 02:29:48 pm
      We didn't beat anyone of note away from home last season in the league....this will be a great start for Arne if we can pull this off

Was just thinking that we didn’t do well against any of the top teams away from home last season and we didn’t do very well at old Trafford
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,991 posts | 2855 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #123: Sep 01, 2024 02:43:34 pm

Same here I think the calmness Arne is bringing is showing on the pitch. Its different but winning is a beautiful thing how you get there is not as important as 3 points

That makes 3 of us then. 😂

Quick Reply