Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Bmouth [Premier League] Sat 21st Sep @ 3:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 21st of September and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W16 D3 L7

Federico Chiesa Player Thread (F)

Read 3453 times
      red trooper
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,864 posts | 72 
      • and don't be afraid of the dark
      Re: Federico Chiesa Player Thread (F)
      Reply #23: Aug 29, 2024 03:27:00 pm
      Good signing ! watched him quite a few times and he is a handful, welcome to Liverpool Federico !
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,854 posts | 3793 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #24: Aug 29, 2024 03:39:16 pm
      What set of fans are gonna be happy with their club letting their best player go?

Mind you, we're likely to find ourselves in this position next summer  :f_wah:

Thiago Motta is smoking something.

Chiesa will be a super bargain. He knows English better than Diaz and Darwin already.

Work hard and maybe see you on the pitch late on at Old Trafford.
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,238 posts | 548 
      Reply #25: Aug 29, 2024 03:43:22 pm
      Welcome to LFC. Go well
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,238 posts | 548 
      Reply #26: Aug 29, 2024 03:45:33 pm
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,992 posts | 2855 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #27: Aug 29, 2024 03:50:21 pm
      Once again:

Monumental signing.

This is going to be the big one. Holy F**k this guy will be huge.

And for little money

Just a little bit OTT that la 😂
      The-AllMightyReds
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,230 posts | 488 
      • In Klopp I trust
      Reply #28: Aug 29, 2024 03:54:32 pm
      Incredible how we've signed someone who's 10x better than Antony for 1/10th of the price.  :lmao:
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 34,086 posts | 4128 
      • Does anyone ever listen to him?
      Reply #29: Aug 29, 2024 04:13:21 pm

Always worth a watch.
      Entertaining without being clickbait.
      Millsy75
      • Forum Ian St John

• 453 posts | 77 
      Reply #30: Aug 29, 2024 04:18:28 pm
      ballon dor
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,138 posts | 5153 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #31: Aug 29, 2024 04:50:13 pm
      The Carabinieri have issued a warrant for the arrest of LFC for Daylight Robbery, and it is, we sold Fabio Carvalho for more than twice the cost but have attained twice the player in Chiesa, fantastic piece of business, and if this wasnā€™t proof we have the right ppl in charge of transfers & targets, perhaps this will set peopleā€™s minds at ease,

f***in awesome work is this, and itā€™s only the start !!

Welcome Federico to the greatest show on earth, once a Red always Red !!

YNWA
      Scottbot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,836 posts | 2255 
      Reply #32: Aug 29, 2024 05:07:15 pm
      Looks like a very shrewd and opportunistic piece of business. Really is a shot to nothing at that price. I fancied him as a Salah replacement a few seasons ago. He played a lot more on the left last season by the looks of it. If he can stay fit it could be a cracking signing. If he canā€™t, it really is no money given the cost of top players in modern football.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,992 posts | 2855 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #33: Aug 29, 2024 05:32:40 pm
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,992 posts | 2855 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #34: Aug 29, 2024 05:36:47 pm
      Looking forward to seeing this lad play judging by some of you lot. Sounds like a world beater and all for a measly 10/12 million. Billy Buster raving about the lad, heā€™ll be a legend before the end of the season. Not you Billy, Federico you dum arse 😂
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,936 posts | 708 
      Reply #35: Aug 29, 2024 06:19:11 pm
      Quote from Arab Scouse
      Juve fans aren't very happy that he was let go.

Is it that, or is it because of the club he was sold to? Probably the latter. I'm in Italy atm for the Formula 1 weekend, and there has been minimal coverage of the transfer in the media, if at all.

The last one we signed from them was Melo. Hopefully he's better than him.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,628 posts | 4925 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #36: Aug 29, 2024 06:25:02 pm
      Thread robbed by a mod
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 34,086 posts | 4128 
      • Does anyone ever listen to him?
      Reply #37: Aug 29, 2024 06:38:26 pm

When I came on there were three threads so I just merged them.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,645 posts | 1029 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press and F**k
      Reply #38: Aug 29, 2024 07:28:22 pm
      Looking forward to seeing what he is about, welcome to LFC
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,012 posts | 3086 
      Reply #39: Aug 29, 2024 07:35:00 pm
      Absolutely stoked for this. Lad is such a handful.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,889 posts | 3004 
      Reply #40: Aug 29, 2024 07:39:55 pm
      Thought that was a great first interview.

He already knows what this club is about and was a nice touch to see his reaction to his dad scoring at Anfield.
      clint_call01
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,854 posts | 3793 
      Reply #41: Aug 29, 2024 08:21:42 pm

Technically it was yours. You did it first after the official announcement. I was still modifying mine when you posted.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,138 posts | 5153 
      Reply #42: Aug 29, 2024 08:45:28 pm
      Looking forward to seeing this lad play judging by some of you lot. Sounds like a world beater and all for a measly 10/12 million. Billy Buster raving about the lad, heā€™ll be a legend before the end of the season. Not you Billy, Federico you dum arse 😂

Iā€™m a dum arse, shut up you Tar ?? 😜

Seriously tho fuckstick, even you have to doff yer hat at this piece of business, whereas I donā€™t think heā€™s quite World class heā€™s certainly one of the best in that position in Europe, it wasnā€™t so long ago he would have fetched upwards of Ā£60/Ā£70m, and what a acquisition he is, I just canā€™t believe Juve let him go so cheap, yes you can ask why but if there were any underlying issues they would have shown up in his medical,

He had a serious ACL injury which he has obviously recovered fully from so thatā€™s alright too, if you were to take those f***in horrible Manc Spex of for a nano second you might just might catch a inkling of what Arne is looking to achieve, yes itā€™s early days yet, but I can see how things may start to develop, and instead of running out of legs, or indeed running out players, his problem will be keeping everyone happy,

In laymanā€™s terms and for thick Manc KUNTS like you, he wants two for every position with each component on equal or similar levels, so we can maintain the same rhythm/ fluidity for the majority of a match, something JĆ¼rgen wanted also but never quite got there due to injuries and whatnot, now the difference in a JĆ¼rgen set up and a Arne Slot one is the capability to rotate players earlier therefore keeping them fresh and also lessening the possibility of injuries because of tiredness, Capice !!

At least Dick Turpin wore a f***in mask !!

YNWA

clint_call01
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,854 posts | 3793 
      Reply #43: Aug 29, 2024 08:53:19 pm
      He stayed at the training ground until 1-2 am so we can do the documents properly without issues.

Top bloke already.
      « Last Edit: Aug 29, 2024 09:22:45 pm by clint_call01 »
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,992 posts | 2855 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #44: Aug 29, 2024 08:57:08 pm

Iā€™m a dum arse, shut up you Tar ?? 😜

Seriously tho fuckstick, even you have to doff yer hat at this piece of business, whereas I donā€™t think heā€™s quite World class heā€™s certainly one of the best in that position in Europe, it wasnā€™t so long ago he would have fetched upwards of Ā£60/Ā£70m, and what a acquisition he is, I just canā€™t believe Juve let him go so cheap, yes you can ask why but if there were any underlying issues they would have shown up in his medical,

He had a serious ACL injury which he has obviously recovered fully from so thatā€™s alright too, if you were to take those f***in horrible Manc Spex of for a nano second you might just might catch a inkling of what Arne is looking to achieve, yes itā€™s early days yet, but I can see how things may start to develop, and instead of running out of legs, or indeed running out players, his problem will be keeping everyone happy,

In laymanā€™s terms and for thick Manc KUNTS like you, he wants two for every position with each component on equal or similar levels, so we can maintain the same rhythm/ fluidity for the majority of a match, something JĆ¼rgen wanted also but never quite got there due to injuries and whatnot, now the difference in a JĆ¼rgen set up and a Arne Slot one is the capability to rotate players earlier therefore keeping them fresh and also lessening the possibility of injuries because of tiredness, Capice !!

At least Dick Turpin wore a f***in mask !!

YNWA

Like Iā€™ve said Iā€™ll have to reserve judgement till Iā€™ve seen him play a few games but 10 million sounds awfully cheap to be writing this lads a world beater by some and what great value he is. Is it because he had a serious ACL  injury heā€™s so cheap? Does his former team know something you lot donā€™t? Iā€™m second guessing but you canā€™t keep pulling hidden gems out of the pan, can you? 🤢

You seem to know an awful lot (( not )) about 🦥 considering heā€™s only played two games so far, perhaps you should be his assistant? 🤪🤪 itā€™s all guess work at the moment and so is mine so try and remember that before you eat all this Aggies pies you fat kunt.

Incidentally, youā€™ve still not made me any, ā€œpies have comeā€ NOT! 😂😂🖕🖕
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,138 posts | 5153 
      Reply #45: Aug 29, 2024 09:05:55 pm
      Thought that was a great first interview.

He already knows what this club is about and was a nice touch to see his reaction to his dad scoring at Anfield.

No I think the smile on his face at Turin airport told you everything about how he felt about coming here, in fact I donā€™t think he can stop smiling, none of us can imagine what it must feel like when a club of our stature wants you to play for them,
      I donā€™t know but Iā€™d imagine itā€™s akin to RM or Barca wanting you, except this is better because the expectationā€™s arenā€™t as high, and heā€™s getting to play in the best league in the world with many many of the Worlds best players, the prestige of LFC alone is enough of a lure, add the success weā€™ve had over the decades itā€™s a no brainer for many players worldwide, put it another way, when Liverpool come calling, you donā€™t say No, except of course youā€™re name is Zubimendi !!

YNWA

Quick Reply