Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Bmouth [Premier League] Sat 21st Sep @ 3:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 19th of September and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W14 D7 L10

NESV/Fenway Sports Group: Owners of LFC

Read 2930170 times
      Millsy75
      • Forum Ian St John

• 451 posts | 77 
      Re: NESV/Fenway Sports Group: Owners of LFC
      Reply #35650: Sep 15, 2024 04:42:29 pm
      So who would you like to buy us Milly. No doubt you have someone in mind. Or are you just following the rest of the flock, and stating what you think might be popular.
      anyone else but them tight cu*ts pal
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,554 posts | 3797 
      Reply #35651: Sep 15, 2024 04:46:37 pm
      anyone else but them tight cu*ts pal

Tight ?

Why don’t people like you still not understand how the club works

Explain how they are “tight”
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 32,017 posts | 6618 
      Reply #35652: Sep 15, 2024 07:48:07 pm
      Tight ?

Again…why do you care what people think about the owners? That’s why people think you are a plant, because no one would expend as much effort as you do defending someone that you have no connection to. 😂
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,554 posts | 3797 
      Reply #35653: Sep 15, 2024 07:57:09 pm
      Again…why do you care what people think about the owners? That’s why people think you are a plant, because no one would expend as much effort as you do defending someone that you have no connection to. 😂

Again

Why do you care why I care 🙄

And I very much have a connection to them - they own the club that’s been at the heart of my life and my family’s life for decades 🙄
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 32,017 posts | 6618 
      Reply #35654: Sep 15, 2024 08:22:26 pm
      Again

Why do you care why I care 🙄

And I very much have a connection to them - they own the club that’s been at the heart of my life and my family’s life for decades 🙄

Why do I care? Because you ruin just about every thread where someone remotely says something negative about them. You have some personal vendetta against anyone that doesn’t shower praise on them and it literally derails countless threads because you can’t just let it go. It’s F***ing tiring. And no, you don’t have any connection to them regardless of how poetic you try to make it sound.
      Millsy75
      • Forum Ian St John

• 451 posts | 77 
      Reply #35655: Sep 15, 2024 08:25:14 pm
      Tight ?

which top club as a profit in a transfer window and challenges that year? There's players that need moving on but they put huge bountys on their head when people come knocking, works sometimes but really it's just all too slow, I don't give a sh*t about a stadium expansion or a new training facility, OK it matters but as a fan I want to challenge and we can't after another sh*t window, the arrival of best manager ever in klopp and the money from coutinho sale got us a title, if they let them 3 contracts run down, we're left with one wc player in Alisson, I want an owner who wants to win like I want to win.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,554 posts | 3797 
      Reply #35656: Sep 15, 2024 08:25:34 pm
      Why do I care? Because you ruin just about every thread where someone remotely says something negative about them. You have some personal vendetta against anyone that doesn’t shower praise on them and it literally derails countless threads because you can’t just let it go. It’s F***ing tiring. And no, you don’t have any connection to them regardless of how poetic you try to make it sound.

You are more than welcome to walk on by - there is no requirement from you to constantly respond to any post I make about the owners - you want to look at tiring , look in the mirror , it’s not up to you what I post when it comes to the owners

This is the thread about the owners and here you are crying about someone talking about the owners 🙄

PS - you are not required to respond 👍
      « Last Edit: Sep 15, 2024 08:38:22 pm by Lallana in Pyjamas »
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,554 posts | 3797 
      Reply #35657: Sep 15, 2024 08:33:26 pm
      which top club as a profit in a transfer window and challenges that year?

Summer of the year 2019

Liverpool FC made a profit of ÂŁ35mil

That season Liverpool FC went on to win

The Club World Cup
      The European Super

And

The Premier League

Man City summer of 22

Made a profit of ÂŁ8mil

Man City went on to win

The FA Cup
      The Premier League
      The Champions League

There's players that need moving on but they put huge bountys on their head when people come knocking, works sometimes but really it's just all too slow, I don't give a sh*t about a stadium expansion or a new training facility, OK it matters but as a fan I want to challenge and we can't after another sh*t window, the arrival of best manager ever in klopp and the money from coutinho sale got us a title, if they let them 3 contracts run down, we're left with one wc player in Alisson, I want an owner who wants to win like I want to win.
      I’m guessing because you watch from a stream you won’t care about the stadium expansion

But can you then explain if we don’t expand the stadium how can we as a club increase the revenues into the club ?

You want all this big contracts for players - how are you expecting the wages to be paid

So under the current owners we have won multiple trophies including winning a trophy last season ?

The current owners have put in place people that previously helped the club win multiple trophies

But if you aren’t happy with the current state of the club - who do you want to see buy the club ?

Pick any of the owners in the rest of the prem as an example and what will they do differently
      « Last Edit: Sep 15, 2024 08:39:06 pm by Lallana in Pyjamas »
      Millsy75
      • Forum Ian St John

• 451 posts | 77 
      Reply #35658: Sep 15, 2024 08:40:22 pm
      Summer of the year 2019

Liverpool FC made a profit of ÂŁ35mil

That season Liverpool FC went on to win

The Club World Cup
      The European Super

And

The Premier League

Man City summer of 22

Made a profit of ÂŁ8mil

Man City went on to win

The FA Cup
      The Premier League
      The Champions League
      I’m guessing because you watch from a stream you won’t care about the stadium expansion

But can you then explain if we don’t expand the stadium how can we as a club increase the revenues into the club ?

You want all this big contracts for players - how are you expecting the wages to be paid

So under the current owners we have won multiple trophies including winning a trophy last season ?

The current owners have put in place people that previously helped the club win multiple trophies

But if you aren’t happy with the current state of the club - who do you want to see buy the club ?

Pick any of the owners in the rest of the prem as an example and what will they do differently
      I sit in the kop😂😂
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 32,017 posts | 6618 
      Reply #35659: Sep 15, 2024 08:40:51 pm
      You are more than welcome to walk on by - there is no requirement from you to constantly respond to any post I make about the owners - you want to look at tiring , look in the mirror , it’s not up to you what I post when it comes to the owners

This is the thread about the owners and here you are crying about someone talking about the owners 🙄

It’s not just this thread though is it? It’s any thread where anyone questions the team in any way, you are the white knight who rides to the rescue to tell everyone else why they are always wrong. And you won’t ever just let it go, you have to wear everyone out with your incessant bullshit. Yes no one’s forcing me to read your sh*t but it’s kind of hard not to since you seem to post about twice as much as the most prolific posters. And if you don’t like me pointing out how annoying you are that’s too bad. No ones forcing you to respond to me, but like I said, you can’t stand it because you always have to prove yourself right.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,554 posts | 3797 
      Reply #35660: Sep 15, 2024 08:41:25 pm

😂😂 ok 😂😂

So about the rest of the post

Any idea of the type of owner you want to see buy the club -
      Take your pick
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,554 posts | 3797 
      Reply #35661: Sep 15, 2024 08:42:13 pm
      It’s not just this thread though is it? It’s any thread where anyone questions the team in any way, you are the white knight who rides to the rescue to tell everyone else why they are always wrong. And you won’t ever just let it go, you have to wear everyone out with your incessant bullshit. Yes no one’s forcing me to read your sh*t but it’s kind of hard not to since you seem to post about twice as much as the most prolific posters. And if you don’t like me pointing out how annoying you are that’s too bad. No ones forcing you to respond to me, but like I said, you can’t stand it because you always have to prove yourself right.

“You are more than welcome to walk on by - there is no requirement from you to constantly respond to any post I make about the owners -”

Millsy75
      • Forum Ian St John

• 451 posts | 77 
      Reply #35662: Sep 15, 2024 08:42:45 pm
      ideally a Liverpool fan, that wants to win, not American business men, looking to do up their house for future sale
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,554 posts | 3797 
      Reply #35663: Sep 15, 2024 08:44:11 pm
      ideally a Liverpool fan, that wants to win, not American business men, looking to do up their house for future sale

Ok - so which multiple billionaire Liverpool fan do you think there is that wants to buy the club

And what will a fan do differently ?

Do you think sorting out Anfield is bad thing ?
      Millsy75
      • Forum Ian St John

• 451 posts | 77 
      Reply #35664: Sep 15, 2024 08:54:02 pm
      Ok - so which multiple billionaire Liverpool fan do you think there is that wants to buy the club

And what will a fan do differently ?

Do you think sorting out Anfield is bad thing ?
      1st question is a stupid question, Elon musk maybe😂😂. A fan hopefully won't take 3 years to replace fabinho, and no it's not a bad thing to improve the ground, but it's not enough for me to be happy with them,selling hospitality packages at extortionate prices🤣🤣
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,554 posts | 3797 
      Reply #35665: Sep 15, 2024 09:02:37 pm
      1st question is a stupid question, Elon musk maybe😂😂. A fan hopefully won't take 3 years to replace fabinho, and no it's not a bad thing to improve the ground, but it's not enough for me to be happy with them,selling hospitality packages at extortionate prices🤣🤣

Didn’t Endo replace Fabinho 🤷‍♂️

It’s not the owners picking which players to buy and sell - last summer that was Klopp and Schmadtke , this summer it’s Edwards and Hughes

And every single club in the sport sells hospitality at their ground - we have been doing it for decades

How else are clubs supposed to increase their revenues

What is it you think helps pay the bills
      « Last Edit: Sep 15, 2024 09:09:50 pm by Lallana in Pyjamas »
      Millsy75
      • Forum Ian St John

• 451 posts | 77 
      Reply #35666: Sep 15, 2024 09:07:38 pm
      Didn’t Endo replace Fabinho 🤷‍♂️

It’s not the owners picking which players to buy and sell - last summer that was Klopp and Schmadtke , this summer it’s Ward and Hughes

And every single club in the sport sells hospitality at their ground - we have been doing it for decades

How else are clubs supposed to increase their revenues

What is it you think helps pay the bills
      we can go back n forth all night pal, I think their scrooges and after your endo comment, I'm out🤣🤣👍
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,554 posts | 3797 
      Reply #35667: Sep 15, 2024 09:10:25 pm
      we can go back n forth all night pal, I think their scrooges and after your endo comment, I'm out🤣🤣👍

Fair enough but at least you learned that teams can win major trophies after making a profit in the transfer window

😂🏆🏆🏆
      « Last Edit: Sep 15, 2024 09:18:54 pm by Lallana in Pyjamas »
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 32,017 posts | 6618 
      Reply #35668: Sep 15, 2024 09:15:38 pm
      Fair enough but at least you learned that teams can win major trophies after making a profit in the transfer window

Yay, you won!!!!! 🏆
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 41,084 posts | 8979 
      Reply #35669: Sep 16, 2024 12:53:28 am
      1st question is a stupid question, Elon musk maybe😂😂.

Self-confessed Man U fan is Musk
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 38,292 posts | 7312 
      Reply #35670: Sep 16, 2024 09:52:46 am

2 in 13 years for a club of our standing is awful
      Even Man Utd won the FA cup
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,554 posts | 3797 
      Reply #35671: Sep 16, 2024 11:28:18 am
      2 in 13 years for a club of our standing is awful
      Even Man Utd won the FA cup

2 what ?

FA Cups ?

We won 2 in 20 plus years in the 60 and 70’s

Only one 8 in our history

Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,710 posts | 1620 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #35672: Sep 16, 2024 12:13:48 pm
      In 14 years we have 1 PL title, 1 ECL title, and 1 World Club Cup. I don't include the other cups (and only include the WCC because it was our first) as anyone can win them on their day. In other words, you don't win PLs and ECLs because you were lucky (Istanbul wasn't luck, it was the greatest win in ECL history). Granted we came close on two other occasions, but coming close doesn't get you titles.

One big problem for us has been Man City and their billions. Still, I can't help thinking what might have been had FSG spent a little more. I'm content with what we have won under FSG, but I think we must do better in the transfer market.

Quick Reply