Trending Topics

Next match: Milan v LFC [Champions League] Tue 17th Sep @ 8:00 pm
      San Siro

Today is the 16th of September and on this date LFC's match record is P37 W21 D9 L7

Scouting talk

Read 430570 times
      KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,753 posts | 280 
      Re: Scouting talk
      Reply #8096: Aug 31, 2024 01:14:48 pm
      Net spend 🤷‍♂️ irrelevant - it doesn’t make VVD no longer a ÂŁ75mil player

The club have spent over ÂŁ1.2bn on players

Hughes has done a good job

The window is shut , time for you to pick your toys up , stop crying and find some way of following your name

“This won’t be forgotten” 😂😂

Not spend doesn’t matter, now I know you’re full of it

You can’t be typing that with a straight face
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,518 posts | 3794 
      Reply #8097: Aug 31, 2024 01:23:28 pm
      Not spend doesn’t matter, now I know you’re full of it

You can’t be typing that with a straight face
      Yes it doesn’t matter, it’s used by people like you to suggest we don’t spend when
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,755 posts | 1190 
      Reply #8098: Aug 31, 2024 01:27:56 pm
      The resident fsg lapdog defending that abomination of a transfer window ... just as unsurprising as Liverpool once again spending no money.

Wage billed slashed - tick
      Cash brought in through sales tick
      Positive net spend - tick

Team improved - failed.
      Squad improved - failed.
      Weaknesses addressed - failed
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 41,084 posts | 8979 
      Reply #8099: Aug 31, 2024 02:01:20 pm
      Abysmal

This has set the club back big time, players and manager let down big time

How do we know it has set us back when we haven't played a game since last F***ing Sunday.

Jealous of all you girls and your crystal balls :laugh:

When do you start on the tea leaves?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 41,084 posts | 8979 
      Reply #8100: Aug 31, 2024 02:03:46 pm
      We didn’t go a goal down last game you tw*t

Maybe watch the game first before typing rubbish you fsg stooge. A disgrace

And what the F**k are you crying on your settee like an armchair fan!!

A part time c**t with a big F***ing mouth. Who the F**k are you calling FSG stooges you F***ing gobs***e.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 41,084 posts | 8979 
      Reply #8101: Aug 31, 2024 02:06:40 pm
      You get slapped back down when net spend comes into it as you always peddle this mis leading stat

The board have not invested 1.2bn net into the club into players. That is mis leading figure and the bottom line is what is important

You even had the nerve to say hughes did a good job this window. Such a little brown nose, you have to be trolling

You also have your excuse ready next season I bet when we have another abysmal window

Poor support from the Board to the players and manager. This won’t be forgotten

Yes it will!!

Stop trying to sound like some southern club supporting muppet on you tube.

Beat Man u on Sunday and it'll be forgotten you fake F***ing crank.
      KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,753 posts | 280 
      Reply #8102: Aug 31, 2024 02:36:35 pm
      And what the F**k are you crying on your settee like an armchair fan!!

A part time c**t with a big F***ing mouth. Who the F**k are you calling FSG stooges you F***ing gobs***e.

Still waiting for that seat of yours which you run away from ? You are a fsg lap dog, remember that, throwing around your strawman argument that you’re a better fan and others are armchair

I’ve asked you 5 times, I will meet you face to face at the games, I tried when I went to last 3 and you run away because you’re a coward

A coward on here and no doubt in real life too, a true keyboard warrior

You don’t go anywhere near anfield, neither you or your girl friend. You’ve hurt got johns hot dog in your mouth
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,518 posts | 3794 
      Reply #8103: Aug 31, 2024 02:41:17 pm
      Still waiting for that seat of yours which you run away from ? You are a fsg lap dog, remember that, throwing around your strawman argument that you’re a better fan and others are armchair

I’ve asked you 5 times, I will meet you face to face at the games, I tried when I went to last 3 and you run away because you’re a coward

You don’t go anywhere near anfield, neither you or your girl friend. You’ve hurt got johns hot dog in your mouth

Is this you 🤔

https://x.com/ciinicalnunez/status/1829466233042784601?s=46&t=_4uI6CiVRqge8WqM7F37Iw
      KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,753 posts | 280 
      Reply #8104: Aug 31, 2024 02:44:43 pm

I don’t do social media,

Not Facebook, Twitter or anything else. You’re the one on it all day and then whining about it here

For work reasons I can’t

Still waiting to meet you at the game btw, I told you before, will buy you a drink and no need to be alarmed

The guy who talks like he’s an inbred, would love to see if he talks like that in the real world
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 41,084 posts | 8979 
      Reply #8105: Aug 31, 2024 02:49:39 pm

Kop Row 26 Seat 9

That's my season ticket spec in the kop.

Throw yours up top boy? You won't because you're one fake Liverpool fan. You're an armchair fan.

You're basically saying you've offered me a straightener around Anfield before a match?

When was this you Walter Mitty c**t? Where's the post, cos you never sent me any PM's. You never offered me out for a fight cos this is what we're on about now.

So before calling anyone a keyboard warrior where are the posts and offers of a straightener you lying pr**k?

KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,753 posts | 280 
      Reply #8106: Aug 31, 2024 02:51:14 pm
      Kop Row 26 Seat 9

That's my season ticket spec in the kop.

Throw yours up top boy? You won't because you're one fake Liverpool fan. You're an armchair fan.

You're basically saying you've offered me a straightener around Anfield before a match?

When was this you Walter Mitty c**t? Where's the post, cos you never sent me any PM's. You never offered me out for a fight cos this is what we're on about now.

So before calling anyone a keyboard warrior where are the posts and offers of a straightener you lying pr**k?

Thank you I’ve sent you a pm

Not for a fight btw, only weak people use their keyboard for that stuff
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 41,084 posts | 8979 
      Reply #8107: Aug 31, 2024 02:54:01 pm
      Thank you I’ve sent you a pm

Not for a fight btw, only weak people use their keyboard for that stuff

I'm not going the Forest game, my dad has asked to use rhe ticket now the safe standing is in place.
      KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,753 posts | 280 
      Reply #8108: Aug 31, 2024 02:56:20 pm
      I'm not going the Forest game, my dad has asked to use rhe ticket now the safe standing is in place.

No need to worry, I wasn’t going to post it on here as I believed you. Thank you for the kind words in the pm 😂

Maybe next time, I work around the country, I don’t have a season ticket but I manage to go to 10-12 games per season when work allows

Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,778 posts | 921 
      Reply #8109: Aug 31, 2024 02:58:47 pm
      Come on....This is getting unpleasant, reign it in guys...You're better than this
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,518 posts | 3794 
      Reply #8110: Aug 31, 2024 03:25:21 pm
      I don’t do social media,

Not Facebook, Twitter or anything else. You’re the one on it all day and then whining about it here

For work reasons I can’t

Still waiting to meet you at the game btw, I told you before, will buy you a drink and no need to be alarmed

The guy who talks like he’s an inbred, would love to see if he talks like that in the real world
      Think you need to stop with the insults - it’s not big or clever
      KeepTheFaith
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,753 posts | 280 
      Reply #8111: Aug 31, 2024 03:35:58 pm
      Think you need to stop with the insults - it’s not big or clever

Agreed, I shouldn’t have responded to them

Likewise yourself, try to stop comparing people to kids when they don’t agree with you, especially with the way you behave
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,251 posts | 482 
      Reply #8112: Aug 31, 2024 05:09:32 pm
      Think konate is key here with vvd

Hopefully both can stay fit for the whole season

If we can keep both of them fit through the season that will be the foundation of a good season.  Obviously we will have to manage Konate's time, 3 games a week is a bit far fetched at this stage, but hey let see.
      skolRED
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,202 posts | 267 
      Reply #8113: Aug 31, 2024 05:21:43 pm
      What planet are you on we have skinflint owners who haven’t spent F**k all in fact millions in the bank, not replaced players who have left, sold off all kinds of young talent, bought players we did not need, we haven’t closed contracts on 3 critical players, and we now have a manager who has F**k all say. David Moores sold us because he felt he couldn’t afford to keep paying for transfers, his spend was more than we spent in this window. Hope your happy with mediocrity because that where we are heading

If I'm an owner I would be a bit careful about spend big money to buy player for a new manager especially our current squad are strong enough at least within 4 months.

Don't forget our main man for recruitment also a new one, he also need to proof himself.

I'm totally agree our owner show inadequate ambition especially I'm very disappointed lack of reinforcement after we have successful season under JK. But now it's different situation.

I don't agree we let Bajcetic out on loan.

And still scratch my head for how the F**k they still not get TAA, VvD and Mo sign their new contract.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 38,262 posts | 7309 
      Reply #8114: Aug 31, 2024 05:30:49 pm

If I'm an owner I would be a bit careful about spend big money to buy player for a new manager especially our current squad are strong enough at least within 4 months.

Don't forget our main man for recruitment also a new one, he also need to proof himself.

I'm totally agree our owner show inadequate ambition especially I'm very disappointed lack of reinforcement after we have successful season under JK. But now it's different situation.

I don't agree we let Bajcetic out on loan.

And still scratch my head for how the F**k they still not get TAA, VvD and Mo sign their new contract.

If they don't sign before Jan we could be in big trouble
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 34,080 posts | 4120 
      • Does anyone ever listen to him?
      Reply #8115: Aug 31, 2024 05:35:08 pm
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,518 posts | 3794 
      Reply #8116: Aug 31, 2024 05:39:17 pm
      The-AllMightyReds
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,204 posts | 478 
      • In Klopp I trust
      Reply #8117: Aug 31, 2024 06:09:07 pm

Literally none of them are interesting.

& 9 times out of 10, they never are.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 41,084 posts | 8979 
      Reply #8118: Aug 31, 2024 08:57:13 pm
      Come on....This is getting unpleasant, reign it in guys...You're better than this

We already have, plus Everton came to the rescue, everyone should be smiling at them tonight.

Quick Reply