Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Bmouth [Premier League] Sat 21st Sep @ 3:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 21st of September and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W16 D3 L7

Stefan Bajcetic Player Thread (M)

Read 17739 times
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,595 posts | 1728 
      Re: Stefan Bajcetic Player Thread (M)
      Reply #115: Aug 09, 2024 08:30:05 pm
      Not required I don’t think is the right way

More like he will prob get limited opportunities this season and they are willing to let him go on loan to get first team football

Can potentially see him go to Sociedad

Oh sorry yes go out on loan as there will not be the opportunities or as I said not required
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,311 posts | 4437 
      Reply #116: Aug 09, 2024 11:15:46 pm
      I think he’s a better option off the bench assuming we land Zubamendi that Endo, a mistake sending him out on loan.
      There again maybe I rate him higher than the club does.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,674 posts | 3024 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #117: Aug 21, 2024 10:51:14 pm
      Are we in danger of losing him, sale or loan?
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,566 posts | 3798 
      Reply #118: Aug 21, 2024 10:57:10 pm
      Are we in danger of losing him, sale or loan?

At the moment it looks like the club is willing to let him go out on loan - apparently been some fitness issues again
      The-AllMightyReds
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,230 posts | 488 
      • In Klopp I trust
      Reply #119: Aug 22, 2024 12:44:49 am
      If pre-season and that Spurs cameo is anything to go by, kid looks miles off the pace. Wouldn’t be against a sale although I reckon a loan is likelier. Ideally can keep himself fit the season, get regular game time then either integrate him next season or sell for 20-30m depending on how he performs.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,850 posts | 1889 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #120: Aug 22, 2024 07:52:40 am
      Keep in squad, or loan.
      Kurt Cocaine
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,128 posts | 203 
      Reply #121: Aug 22, 2024 11:20:09 am
      Reports that Celta Vigo want to take Bajcetic on loan with LFC demanding a clause that he plays centre midfield....

I'd prefer he stays in the Premiership, but I suppose getting him up to speed is the most important thing at this stage...
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,566 posts | 3798 
      Reply #122: Aug 22, 2024 11:58:41 am

I think he is the player that can play next to Mac in that double pivot but he needs to get minutes under him

A loan until Jan and then reasses would seem a good move if Slot doesn’t see him getting many minutes until then
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,850 posts | 1411 
      Reply #123: Aug 22, 2024 01:47:52 pm
      I think he is the player that can play next to Mac in that double pivot but he needs to get minutes under him

A loan until Jan and then reasses would seem a good move if Slot doesn’t see him getting many minutes until then

Where are we with buying a 2nd team? I think it was Bordeaux last i heard of.

It makes a lot of sense to have that 2nd team and be able to send LFC players there on loan.
      The-AllMightyReds
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,230 posts | 488 
      • In Klopp I trust
      Reply #124: Aug 22, 2024 01:49:12 pm
      Much like anything this club tries and buys...can't seem to get it over the line.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,566 posts | 3798 
      Reply #125: Aug 22, 2024 01:50:40 pm
      Where are we with buying a 2nd team? I think it was Bordeaux last i heard of.

It makes a lot of sense to have that 2nd team and be able to send LFC players there on loan.

Don’t think anything has been progressed after they looked at Bordeaux

There are a few clubs that the club have dealt with where there is a good relationship

Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,801 posts | 922 
      Reply #126: Aug 22, 2024 02:15:25 pm
      Much like anything this club tries and buys...can't seem to get it over the line.
      We all like a good moan now and again but negativity appears to be your default contribution.....surely you can see something positive at the club....your repetition is getting a bit tiresome....yes I know I don't have to read it....for your own sanity try a different angle.
      The-AllMightyReds
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,230 posts | 488 
      • In Klopp I trust
      Reply #127: Aug 22, 2024 02:22:39 pm
      We all like a good moan now and again but negativity appears to be your default contribution.....surely you can see something positive at the club....your repetition is getting a bit tiresome....yes I know I don't have to read it....for your own sanity try a different angle.

It was a joke, holy jesus.  :lmao:
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,801 posts | 922 
      Reply #128: Aug 22, 2024 02:32:32 pm
      No offence fella.....It was a very well disguised joke and I'm not famed for my sense of humour.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 32,035 posts | 6624 
      Reply #129: Aug 22, 2024 02:35:28 pm
      No offence fella.....It was a very well disguised joke and I'm not famed for my sense of humour.

I would have never guessed that. We'll all try to make sure we are extra serious when we respond to you.

That was a joke.......

.....or was it?
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,801 posts | 922 
      Reply #130: Aug 22, 2024 03:31:24 pm
      All the correspondence between posters should be treated as serious and well intentioned and therefore deserving of our respect...this forum communicates real time opinions, without which we would all be drifting in some nebulas LFC vacuum devoid of any genuine life purpose...
      ....Who amongst us could navigate a meaningful path through life without this forum?

The-AllMightyReds
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,230 posts | 488 
      • In Klopp I trust
      Reply #131: Aug 22, 2024 03:35:57 pm
      All the correspondence between posters should be treated as serious and well intentioned and therefore deserving of our respect...this forum communicates real time opinions, without which we would all be drifting in some nebulas LFC vacuum devoid of any genuine life purpose...
      ....Who amongst us could navigate a meaningful path through life without this forum?

:lmao: :lmao:

See, now this is what I would call a sense of humour!
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,850 posts | 1889 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #132: Aug 22, 2024 05:58:55 pm

Aye defos. Hes missed a season of footie, will take a while to get proper match fitness
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,566 posts | 3798 
      Reply #133: Aug 22, 2024 05:59:42 pm
      Aye defos. Hes missed a season of footie, will take a while to get proper match fitness

Reminds me a lot of the issues that Gerrard had to deal with during his early stages , got to allow players to develop physically -
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,850 posts | 1889 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #134: Aug 22, 2024 06:21:40 pm
      Reminds me a lot of the issues that Gerrard had to deal with during his early stages , got to allow players to develop physically -

Aye similar
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 41,095 posts | 8981 
      Reply #135: Aug 22, 2024 06:37:49 pm

When do the rumours start about him having to sleep at the Gaffer's place like Gerrard with Houllier :laugh:
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,566 posts | 3798 
      Reply #136: Aug 22, 2024 06:39:54 pm
      When do the rumours start about him having to sleep at the Gaffer's place like Gerrard with Houllier :laugh:

😂😂
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,138 posts | 5153 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #137: Aug 22, 2024 06:53:32 pm
      We can’t keep throwing our kids out on loan, they have to learn sometimes the hard way, look at Trent, he was given the opportunity by Jürgen and hasn’t looked back, it’s all about having trust in your players and it’s clear Jürgen trusted Trent,
      Trent made mistakes and plenty of them but that’s how you learn, and if given enough time and encouragement his confidence will build and build and eventually be trusted enough to become a regular feature, loaning him out could mean having to find another who may or may not fill a void that Bacjetic can fill anyway??

Can’t see the point tbh !!

Quick Reply